Feizy Rugs Takes Space In Vegas
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/25/2005 12:00:00 AM
Feizy Rugs plans to open a permanent showroom in the Las Vegas World Market Center in 2007.
“ … we feel that Las Vegas will give us new footing in the western part of the nation,” said owner John Feizy. “We expect Las Vegas to become as important a market to Feizy as Atlanta and High Point.”
In the past, Feizy's focus has been mainly on merchandising centers in the eastern United States, according to the company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...