Herkert to Lead ShopKo Integration Services
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/13/2004 12:00:00 AM
Green Bay, Wis. —
ShopKo Stores, Inc. has named Jeffrey Herkert director of application and integration services.
Herkert has responsibility for directing application development, integration and support activities for the company's business systems.
He joined ShopKo in 1992 as a programmer analyst and later was promoted to project manager. He was one of the leaders in ShopKo's DC fusion project, which merged ShopKo's Omaha, Neb., distribution center with Pamida's.
“Jeff's leadership and experience, particularly his knowledge and understanding of distribution-center systems, will be valuable as we continue to focus on delivering technology services that support ShopKo and our customers,” said Tammy Hermann, vice president of systems application and integration services.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...