Jeff Brown Named to American Textile Board
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/6/2009 12:00:00 AM
Duquesne, Pa. —
Family-owned basic bedding manufacturer American Textile Company has appointed Jeff Brown to its board to provide strategic marketing guidance.
Brown is chief marketing officer at Leed's, the second largest supplier in the promotional products category. His career in product development, category management, consumer goods and marketing include more than 16 years at GlaxoSmithKline.
"Jeff's experience and leadership will be critical to us as we continue to expand our brand portfolio and product offerings," said Jack Ouelettee, president and ceo of American Textile.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...