Colonial Williamsburg bolsters marketing department
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/16/2002 2:24:00 PM
Williamsburg, VA — Home goods license brand Colonial Williamsburg recently announced a couple of staff changes with its marketing department.
Tammy Kersey, formerly director of the Williamsburg direct marketing group, has been promoted to director of stores and direct marketing. She has been with the company since 1986.
Beth Moore, director of marketing, has assumed additional responsibilities for visual merchandising and the direct marketing creative team. Moore, who joined the company in 2001, was most recently brand promotions manager.
Both Kersey and Moore will report to James L. Easton, vp of the Colonial Williamsburg products division.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...