Soft-Tex acquires Natures Rest license
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/9/2009 12:59:00 PM
New York – In its second such deal in two weeks, Soft-Tex announced it has licensed the Natures Rest brand for several bedding categories.
Soft-Tex Manufacturing will manufacturer and distribute bed pillows, toppers, comforters and other natural filled sleep products, including a new collection of Talalay Latex bedding items under the name said, Robert O’Connell evp of sales and marketing for the Soft-Tex.
“We are very excited about this latest opportunity as it will allow Soft-Tex to better service North America in a growing market segment of all Natural Latex, Down, and Feather Filled bedding products,” said O’Connell.
The new product line will be featured at the New York Home Fashions Market, which begins Sept. 14.
In early September, Soft-Tex signed the license with the Sona Anti Snore Pillow. Other licenses include Therapedic, Royal Velvet, Sensorpedic and HealthGuard,
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...