More than just the show
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/7/2002 12:00:00 AM
HIGH POINT, NC —
It's not just seeing thousands of new fabric samples that makes a Showtime here what it is. Seminars and social activities, public and private, also add to the flavor.
The big social event, the Opening Night Reception, will be held Mon., Jan. 7 beginning at 6:15 p.m. at the String & Splinter on the second floor. Sponsors are the ITMA Educational Foundation sponsors: Cotton Inc., Pliana, Pantone and Solutia.
Seminars include the breakfast event, "Freestyle Not Lifestyle," by Pantone, Mon., Jan. 7 on aisle 200 at Suites at Market Square. The breakfast is at 8 am, presentation, 8:30 a.m. Pre-registration required: (888) PANTONE, extension 2148.
Cotton Inc. will offer its Color and Trend Presentation on Tues., Jan. 8 at 9 a.m., 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. at aisle 200 at Suites at Market Square. Registration is required: (919) 678-2262.
For those looking for the offices of the International Textile Market Association, they are at their new location on the 10th floor of Market Square Textile Tower.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...