HFPA import seminar slated
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/6/2002 12:00:00 AM
New York — The HFPA will host the latest in its legal seminar series with its Import Update on March 26 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The seminar will take place here at WestPoint Stevens' showroom at 1185 Avenue of the Americas, 13th floor and will feature speakers from the U.S. Customs Service as well as the HFPA counsel, Meeks & Shepherd. It will include such topics as classification, valuation, rules of origin, marking, cargo security, trade partnership against terrorism and quota/visa elimination.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...