Mckenzie Joins Springs
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/7/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Cindy Mckenzie has joined Springs in the new position of vp, brand management.
Mckenzie reports to Joe Granger, president of the branded business at Springs. She formerly was with Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. as vp for retail development for women's, and prior to that worked with Granger in the home furnishings division.
Based in the firm's offices here, "she holds a critical position in our structuring our branded business," Granger said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...