London Luxury hires Faktorovich
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/11/2008 1:28:00 PM
New Rochelle, N.Y. – London Luxury has hired Anna Faktorovich as director of marketing and strategic brand development.
Faktorovich previously was a manager of business development and brand management for brand licensing consultancy The Beanstalk Group, where she managed the licensing program for a leading non-for-profit organization. Earlier in her career Faktorovich worked at Euro RSCG Magnet, where she was responsible for developing and executing public relations programs for corporate and healthcare clients.
“As the company continues to evolve with current market changes, it is important to communicate London Luxury’s unique point of difference through various communication channels,” said Marc Jason, ceo of London Luxury, which produces better-end bath textiles and bedding with a focus on performance.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...