Wilbur Ross broadens Vietnam textile investments
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/21/2007 1:39:00 PM
New York – Investor WL Ross & Co. and his International Textile Group (ITG) have committed to three joint ventures with clothing and textile manufacturer Phong Phu Corp., based in Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam.
WL Ross and Phong Phu will “explore various real estate-related” ideas, the company said, and WL Ross may help fund Phong Phu in an initial public offering (IPO).
ITG will “consider up to $100 million of operating support” and expansion of its existing $80 million cotton fabric and apparel joint venture with Phong Phu in Da Nang , Vietnam .
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...