United Feather & Down Partners with Borghese
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/5/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
United Feather & Down announced a licensing agreement skincare and cosmetics house Borghese for a line of bedding during last month's market.
The line will debut at Bloomingdale's this month and after an exclusive period will be available to other retailers.
The Villa Di Borghese collection consists of down and down alternative comforters and sleep pillow, a travel-sized spa pillow, spa throw and spa booties.
Shells are a 300-count damask with aloe vera finish. Fills are down blended with Tencel or microfiber blended with Tencel. Retail is $229.99 on a queen down alternative comforter.
Borghese bedding will be packaged with a Borghese skin care product.
The launch at Bloomingdale's corresponds with the opening there of a new Borghese counter. When consumers are having treatments at Borghese's in-store spa, their heads will rest on the new spa pillow and they will be draped in the spa throw.
Borghese ceo Georgette Mosbacher visited UF&D's showroom during market to take part in the launch announcement. She called sleep "the No. 1 beauty secret."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...