Eva Mendes unveils Macy’s bedding
-- Home Textiles Today, 7/30/2009 1:21:00 PM
New York - Actress Eva Mendes launched her new bedding collection at Macy’s Herald Square with a personal appearance on July 25. The two-bed collection includes a four-piece comforter set, a four-piece decorative accent set and a three-piece decorative pillow pack.
Mendes is scheduled to make appearances at several Macy’s around the country.
Eva Mendes relaxes on her bed, style Penelope, one of her new Vida designs sporting rich colors and intricate detailing with a floral motif against a white ground.
A more clustered floral design is the theme for the second Eva Mendes bed that debuted at Macy’s Herald Square.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...