Comfortex to get software support
By Marvin Lazaro -- Home Textiles Today, 2/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
MAPLEWOOD, NY -Comfortex Corp. and Suz's Software have entered into an agreement to work together to provide software to support Comfortex's Composer Alliance.
High Point, NC-based Suz's has designed software packages specifically for Comfortex Composers, which the window coverings manufacturer, based here, will begin marketing and selling. The packages will be available by March 15.
The software packages support all of Comfortex's Cellular, Woodwinds and Shangri-La Window Shadings products.
"These user-friendly programs will provide composers with the fabrication software solution they have been looking for," said John Fitzgerald, executive vp of Comfortex. "These programs help improve production efficiencies substantially. The software provides composers with computerized work orders, production labels, packing lists, shipping and scheduling reports."
The software package, titled the "Composer Complete Fabrication Solution," also allows composers to computerize pricing, apply discounts and generate quotes, order confirmations, invoices, work orders, production labels, purchase orders and open order reporting. All of the software is also able to interface with accounting software.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...