Pendleton Woolen Mills licenses sneakers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/10/2006 12:46:00 PM
Portland, Ore. -- Pendleton Woolen Mills, which constantly updates its iconic Pendleton flannel shirt look and taps into new markets, has joined forces with sneaker producer Vans for a line of high-top sneakers using Pendleton fabric.
The flannel shirt look was popularized during the 1960s by the Beach Boys, who wore them as a uniform, and originally called themselves The Pendletones.
Pendleton takes the look one step further and translates it into a retro high-top sneaker produced by Vans in four styles for men, women, youth and toddlers. The original Pendleton tag is stitched into the insole. Vans is also offering two matching long-sleeved Pendleton shirts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...