Design book awards rug suppliers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/23/2003 3:45:00 PM
Pawtucket, RI — Design Journal Magazine recently honored its 2002 recipients of its annual Awards for Design Excellence (ADEX). The winners of the flooring/area rugs category were: Shaw Rugs, which won the Platinum Award for its "Grand Cypress Green"; cmiCQ (Colonial Mills Inc.), which won the Gold Award for its "galleria"CQ collection of 100 percent polypropylene reversible, rectangular braided texture rugs; and a tie for the Silver Award between Sarah Gayle Carter for her "Pedigree Rug" and Momeni Inc. for its "Chambord SM".
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...