Garden Ridge rounds out management spots
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/19/2004 12:00:00 AM
Garden Ridge said it has now filled all its key senior management positions.
The retailer, which entered Chapter 11 bankruptcy this past February, has named Steve Higgins senior vice president and general merchandise manager. He was previously in a similar role at Cost Plus World Market.
Don Martin, who had been serving as interim chief financial officer, has been named chief restructuring officer. Succeeding him is Rich Brown, formerly of The Christmas Tree Shops.
Rounding out the team is Jerry McBrair, who last year joined the company as senior vice president of stores and operations from Breuners Home Furnishings, a 10-unit furniture store chain operating in the Sacramento Valley and San Francisco Bay areas.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...