Monaco promoted to manager of N.Y. show
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/3/2004 12:00:00 AM
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. —
George Little Management, LLC (GLM) has promoted Gracelyn Monaco to show manager for the New York Home Textiles Show.
In her new role, Monaco will assume full show-management responsibilities for the semi-annual event, including planning and strategic development, marketing, sales and promotion. Monaco will report to Penny Sikalis, vice president and group show manager.
"Gracelyn's invaluable experience and successful performance with the New York Home Textiles Show have earned her this promotion," said Sikalis. "She has contributed significantly to the recent development of the New York Home Textiles Show, and will continue to be a strong asset to the growth of the event."
Monaco joined GLM in 2000, and most recently served as assistant show manager for the New York Home Textiles Show. Prior to GLM, Monaco held various positions at retailers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...