Paust Joins American Trim
CMI to Serve as Company's Sales Agent for Transportation Industry
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/6/2005 12:00:00 AM
Durham, N.Y. —
Robert Paust has joined American Trim Mfg./Cidega Corp. as assistant sales, marketing and product development manager, a new post.
Paust will work with the company's sales representatives as well as develop product and strategies to better serve bedding and furniture manufacturers, said Richard Gangi, president and owner. Paust, formerly with Conso, reports to Gangi.
American Trim also has signed an agreement with CMI Enterprises of Miami to have CMI serve as its exclusive sales agent for the transportation industry including recreational vehicles, marine and automotive end uses.
Michael Hill, vice president of design for CMI, will work closely with American Trim's Senior Designer Carlos Garcia in developing trim product for these distribution channels.
To support these additional activities, American Trim recently completed a 10,000-square-foot expansion for its sister company, Advanced Yarn Technologies, to develop and produce proprietary yarns.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...