New Luxury Textiles Show in Atlanta
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/18/2006 12:00:00 AM
A new market for luxury home textiles will debut next spring at AmericasMart.
The Atlanta International Fine Linen & Home Textiles Market will run concurrently with the Atlanta Spring Gift, Home Furnishings & Holiday Market from March 10-12, 2007. Show organizers expect to situate 160 temporary exhibitors on Floor 10 of Building (1) alongside the permanent Home Accent and Fine Linens showrooms on Floors 9 and 10.
The event primarily targets specialty linen stores, high-end gift shops with textiles and interior designers, but is expected to draw an array of buyers.
For more information, contact Marie Knight at (404) 220-2203 or Mknight@americasmart.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...