Owen promotes DeCarlo
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/26/2002 12:00:00 AM
SWANNANOA, NC —
In a move to strengthen its big infant products business, blanket producer Charles D. Owen Mfg. has promoted Damian DeCarlo to the position of infant sales and marketing manager.
DeCarlo will continue in his role as Southwest regional sales manager, and will continue to work closely with the JCPenney account team.
Charlie Mueller, a long-time veteran of the infant's business, will now concentrate on his growing role as import manager at Owen. Mueller has also assumed the duties of director of procurement.
In another move, Bill Perdue has joined Owen as a sales consultant in the Southwest. A veteran textiles industry sales executive, Perdue worked recently for Pillowtex, and prior to that Fieldcrest Cannon. In addition to acting as Southwest salesperson, he joins the JCPenney and Wal-Mart account teams.
Stan Littlejohn will assume additional responsibilities of coordinating the activities of customer service, warehouse, distribution and traffic. He will continue to direct the healthcare and hospitality division as well.
Charles D. Owen Jr., Owen ceo, said the moves "strengthen our organization as well as prepare for what we see as a very strong 2002 and beyond."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...