Changes for market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/23/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
This fall's New York Home Textiles Market will be without its traditional Sunday evening awards event.
The HomeTex Design Awards, which traditionally takes place at the Fashion Institute of Technology, is being scrapped because its structure no longer reflects the current home textiles environment.
Instead, the Home Fashions Products Association will take the strongest elements of the fall program and the spring HFPA/GLM Retailer of the Year Awards and rework them into a single event for the spring 2005 market.
"We feel this new event will better reflect what is new and cutting edge," said Frank Foley, HFPA president.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 1, 2013
- Aug 1, 2012
- Nov 4, 2011
- Jan 24, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...