LNT will push fashion, private brands
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/19/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — Linens 'n Things will continue to develop its fashion bedding business and its private label brands given the continuing "challenging" nature of the textiles business, executives said during CSFB's Retail, Apparel, Food/Drug, Restaurant and REIT conference here this week.
With an assortment that includes such brands as Croscill, Nautica, Fubu and, later this year, Liz Claiborne, as well as its private LNT Home label, the retailer is tailoring its fashion bedding to correspond to the preferences and needs of its demographic area, said David Coder, senior vp of store operations.
In categories that are "not well served," he added, it is expanding its proprietary business.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...