A who's who in global sourcing
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Peter McCabe, Biederlack of America
Frank Foley, CHF
Carl Goldstein, S. Lichtenberg
Chip Fontenot, WestPoint Stevens
Ray Gabler, Peacock Alley
Park Smith, Park B. Smith Co.
Michael Bernstein, Crown Crafts
Dave Tracy, Fabria.com
Jim Fitzgibbons, Davidson Cotton
Tom O'Connor, Springs Industries
Bud Frankel, Arley
Avi Cohen, Veratex
David Kahn, Croscill
Sam Samelson, Ex-Cell
Kurt Hamburger, Lintex
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...