NexCen Waverly moves HQ
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/2/2007 2:25:00 PM
New York – The Waverly division of NexCen Brands has moved its offices, design studio and showroom to 261 Fifth Avenue.
The company is occupying just half of its planned space for the time being, while the balance is being renovated. It will be open during this week’s New York Home Fashions Market. Temporarily, the phone number will be that of Rick Platt, president of the Waverly brand: (917) 318-9400.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...