Integrated Textiles Network Enters Europe
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/15/2009 12:00:00 AM
Karachi, Pakistan —
Sourcing company Integrated Textiles Network (ITN) has expanded into Europe with the opening of an office in Dusseldorf, Germany earlier this month.
Waseem Khan has joined the company as director to lead the marketing team in Europe, according to ITN ceo Farooq Afzal.
Founded in 2001, ITN sources home textiles for the retail and institutional markets as well as apparel. Based in Karachi, the company also has offices in Moscow, Faisalabad, Islamabad and Bangladesh. Next, the company plans to open an office in the United States, most likely in 2010, said Afzal.
“I believe in investing money when there is a recession,” he added. “Everything is always more economical.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...