Allure, Raymond Waites team up
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/20/2005 12:28:00 PM
BOONTON, N.J. -- Allure Home Creations and designer Raymond Waites this week inked a licensing partnership to create coordinated bath collections, freestanding solid colored bath towels and free-standing window treatments.
For the launch, scheduled for October during the New York Home Textiles Market, Allure will debut the line with approximately eight bath coordinated collections, all of which will tie back to some of Waites’ existing bedding collections.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...