Goldsun opens NY office
BY Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/7/2005 11:39:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Bedding manufacturer Goldsun Home Textiles recently opened a permanent showroom and office in New York at 261 Fifth Ave.
The parent company, which goes by the same name, is a manufacturer distributor and supplier of fabric and bedding in China .
The U.S. operation’s product range includes sheets from 200- to 300-count, as well as duvet covers. Most are constructed of jacquard sateen. Embroidery and print designs also make up the offerings. The assortment targets mid-tier and upstairs department stores, according to Lydia Pagan, office manager.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...