Restoration appoints Shahan as cfo
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/26/2001 12:00:00 AM
CORTE MADERA, CA —
Restoration Hardware has appointed Kevin Shahan as its new cfo, effective Dec. 3.
Previously, Shahan was cfo and vp of operations of NextMonet, an Internet and catalog retailer of fine art products. Before that, he was the vp and cfo for the retail division of Coach.
"Given Kevin's multi-channel, specialty store experience, we are very excited to welcome him to the Restoration Hardware team," said Gary Friedman, ceo. "Kevin's expertise in the areas of strategic planning and financial analysis will play a key role in executing our repositioning strategy."
Shahan replaces Walter Parks, who left the company in July.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...