JCPenney promotes Allison, Lawrence and Sweney
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/9/2009 12:15:00 PM
Plano, Texas – JCPenney has called off its search for a president and instead promoted three executives and expanded their duties to create a new senior merchandising group.
Jeffrey Allison, Steven Lawrence and Elizabeth Sweney will each now hold the title executive vp and senior general merchandise manager.
Allison will lead home, custom decorating and now fine jewelry. Lawrence will now oversee children's in addition to the men's division. Sweney will head up shoes and women's accessories in addition to women's apparel.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...