Textillery to Debut Sunbrella Throws
Seven Designs to be Unfurled at HD Expo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/27/2006 12:00:00 AM
Bloomington, Ind. — —
Bloomington, Ind. — Textillery Weavers will introduce machine-washable Sunbrella stripe hand-woven throw designs during the April 27-29 HD Expo in Las Vegas.
As the exclusive throw licensee for Sunbrella, Textillery will debut seven contemporary stripe designs to its collection of high performance throws. Through the innovation of Sunbrella brand yarns, manufactured by Glen Raven Custom Fabrics, Textillery's hand-woven throw designs are stain, bleach, mold, sun and fade resistant as well as machine washable.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, these 44-inch-by-72-inch throws are available in a number of color combinations and have a suggested retail price of $200.
“In response to the hospitality industry's need for specialty-size designs, we continue to expand our offerings of appealing bed throw designs,” said Judith Rose, head designer, Textillery Weavers. “Our main focus and the area where we see the strongest response from designers and specifiers is in our custom design and color capabilities.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...