HFPA speakers to address changing marketplace
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/21/2008 1:51:00 PM
New York – The speakers at the annual members’ meeting of the Home Fashion Products Association will, said HFPA, “discuss the current issues facing HFPA members and how they relate to Charles Darwin’s famous quote: ‘It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.’”
The speakers, Mary F. Pisarkiewicz and Steven Mazur, are the principals of Pisarkiewicz Mazur & Co Inc., a brand development and marketing communications firm.
The meeting is set for Wednesday, Dec. 3, with the speakers to address attendees following the business segment.
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m:. Board of Directors Meeting (invite only)
9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m:. Continental Breakfast /Networking
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: Annual Meeting (reports on activities, update on trade and customs compliance and current legislative issues)
10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.: Guest Speakers
The meeting is free to members; non-members may attend for $50.
The location is the 11th floor penthouse suite at 7W NY. RSVPs are encouraged. For information visit http://www.homefashionproducts.com or call (212) 297-2122.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...