Kmart Expands Discount Program
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/5/2009 12:00:00 AM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. —
Following a trial run in Michigan over the summer, Kmart is expanding its Smart Assist Savings Card program nationalwide.
The card gives verifiably unemployed citizens receiving state-issued unemployment benefits a 20% discount off more than 1,500 regularly priced items for up to six months.
"While the economy seems to be showing signs of improvement, experts agree that unemployment is still impacting families," explained Tom O'Boyle, senior vp, president, Kmart's food and consumables division.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...