Home Shopping brings Watson in as coo
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/22/2002 12:00:00 AM
ST. PETERSBURG, FL —
The Home Shopping Network has announced the addition of John Watson to the newly created position of coo, reporting to Mark Bozek, president and ceo.
Joining HSN from Sunglass Hut International, where he was president and ceo, Watson will oversee the domestic and international businesses at HSN. In addition, Bob Rosenblatt, president of HSN U.S., will now report to Watson, as will the leaders of affiliate sales, international and new business development.
While serving as president and ceo of Sunglass Hut, Watson provided the strategic direction to expand the appeal and reach of the sunglass and watch retailer. Prior to Sunglass Hut, he was senior vp of strategic marketing at Reebok International, where he oversaw marketing during the 1996 Summer Olympic Games in addition to the global launch of the DMX technology platform.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...