WCMA Accepting Awards Submissions
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/14/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York —
The Window Covering Manufacturers Association is accepting submissions through Jan. 6 for its Product Innovation Awards, the group said.
It is open to manufacturers and suppliers of window covering products in the United States and Canada.
The awards program is scheduled for March 29 in conjunction with the International Window Coverings Expo in Tampa, Fla.
Companies will be honored for their design creativity, technical advancement and overall innovation in the products and services of the window covering industry during the past year.
Entries will be judged in the following product categories: alternative shading products; cellular shades; curtains and draperies; horizontal blinds; motorization; pleated and roller shades; shutters; specialty applications; verticals; wood blinds/shadings (wood, faux wood); and merchandising.
In each product category, awards will be presented for best new technical innovation, best new style concept, most innovative overall design and best safety innovation.
There are also two overall award categories — Product of the Year and Rising Star.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...