"Red Horror" wins ugly couch contest
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/21/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Yvonne Cooper of St. Peters, Mo., is the winner of Sure Fit's 10th annual Ugly Couch Contest.
Cooper's couch is red velour with decorative flowered pillows. As a prize, she received $5,000 along with 10 Sure Fit products from the company's decorating line.
The winner was chosen Sept. 15 on "Live with Regis & Kelly" by the studio audience.
Cooper, who refers to her couch as "the red horror," said, "This couch was left in our basement when we moved in. It's too large to be removed without cutting it to pieces, so we thought we'd try and win this before we destroy it."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...