Kmart starts moving its customers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/30/2003 3:10:00 PM
Troy, MI — Kmart is launching a nationwide advertising campaign intended to roll over customers from its 316 closing stores to units that will remain open — easing the transition and, not incidentally, intended to stave off competitors' incursions.
The "Savings Are Here to Stay" campaign will begin this Sunday, as the process of shuttering the stores gets under way. It includes $150 coupon savings books, a series of $500 shopping sprees and special relocation materials to redirect customers of closing units to nearby locations. In addition, closing stores will distribute Register Reward Receipts with a minimum purchase, redeemable at units that remain open.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...