Frette Unveils Collection
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/10/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Frette previewed the Limited Edition bedding it will launch in 2010 to celebrate its 150th anniversary.
The collection offers three components: a duvet set, a bed set and a white mink throw dipped in gold. The sets are each limited to 500 editions, with the edition number embroidered into a piece of the set.
The duvet set includes a cover, two square shams and two square dec pillows made of 55% mako cotton and 45% two-color silk yarns that create golden pink refractions. The yarn-dyed jacquard set will retail for $4,500.
The bed set includes an upper sheet of solid ivory sateen with a yarn-dyed jacquard border, a bottom sheet and two rectangular shams. It will retail from $1,595 to $1,695.
The Aurea throw is a white mink covered in 18-karat gold using a patented technique that gives the throw a shimmer. Backed in a blend of cashmere and silk, the throw will retail for $28,000. Frette will also offer a mink pillow cushion for $4,500.
The luxury lifestyle brand also previewed its 2009 Holiday Collection, which in home includes linen placements, cocktail and dinner napkins with lacquer rings, cashmere knit cushions, merino cashmere throws, a set of demitasse glasses and spoons, collectible boxes and snakeskin picture frames.
The full Holiday Collection also features apparel accessories for outdoors and indoors, travel accessories such as calfskin travel slippers, candles, soaps and G. Lorenzi accessories, including a cashmere brush for sweaters.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...