2003 Tex-Styles scheduled
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/30/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW DELHI —
The India Trade Promotion Organisation will hold the 2003 Tex-Styles India fair Feb. 28 to March 3 here concurrently with three other fairs: the Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair, Jute India and India Carpet Fair.
Exhibitor categories include made-ups/finished product, yarns, fibers, threads, fabrics and knits, trimming/embellishments/accessories as well as equipment suppliers.
Additional information on the fair can be found at www.texstylesindia.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...