Nautica Leads with Organics
Offering First Organic Sheet for Fall 2008
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/10/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
As part of its fall 2008 introductions, Nautica will roll out three new sheet series, including its first organic cotton offering.
Nautica Naturals is a 510-count, 100% organic cotton sheet. The series includes five colors in soothing spa tones of white, clay, acqua, ivory, aloe and oyster.
Packaged in a self-contained organic cotton bag, retails on the sets are $100 for full, $110 queen and $130 king.
In addition, Nautica will launch a luxury 700-count sheet made of cotton-sateen, embroidered with a subtle rope motif on the cuff. Colorways for the luxury sheet include charcoal, eggplant, lavender resin, ivory, flax, gold, navy, ice blue, slate and white. Retail is $180 for queen.
A new 450-count sheet line is made from 100% pima cotton for a cool, crisp hand. This group is also accented with a rope motif, and will be available in white, navy, ivory, silver gray, palm green, leaf green, coriander, light blue, lavender, chocolate, and china blue. Queen retail is $120.
Nautica has added a new towel line, the Harborside Collection. Made of pima cotton and bamboo, the towels will be available in 12 colors at a $19.99 retail.
Nautica Home's top-of-bed offerings focus on apparel trends in the context of coastal cities. Shades of gray, charcoal, lilac and lavender run throughout the bedding collection, which also features Nautica's signature stripes.
Among the 12 new adult beds, Nautica is showing a range of design.
Oslo Ivory is a luxurious herringbone weave in tones of caramel, lilac and grey framed by an ivory sateen. Eagle Lake is a more casual look featuring classic roping, chain-link design and nautical motifs in avocado, cobalt and bright orange. Savannah is a young, feminine bed with heather grey and punches of green and pink in a casual, preppy design.
In kids' bedding, Blake addresses the girl's room in lavender, eggplant and ground stone with thick purple-hued banding on the top-of-bed coordinates and brightly floral sheets. For boys, Danny combines employs blues with bright yellow in sporty graphics.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...