Associated Changes Name, Shakes Up Structure
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/18/2004 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Associated Textile Converters Inc., the owner of Swavelle/Mill Creek Fabrics and Piermont Fabrics, is changing its corporate name to Swavelle/Mill Creek Fabrics, Inc.
Along with the name change, Swavelle/Mill Creek Fabrics Inc. and its affiliates are consolidating as follows:
Piermont Fabrics, the division that supplies fabrics to ready-made manufacturers, will be merged into the Swavelle/Mill Creek Fabrics division.
Lodovici USA LLC, an affiliate that specializes in 118-inch sheers, will transfer all of its business to Bravo Fabrics International LLC. Bravo, formed a year ago, specializes in silk and silk-like polyester-based products from Turkey and Thailand for upholstery and all-purpose uses.
Textile Fabrics Associates LLC, a supplier of high-end decorative and upholstery fabrics, will remain in its current structure.
Associated was formed in 1982 with Piermont Mills, Swavelle Fabrics and Piermont Fabrics.
Jeff Thomases, president of Associated, retains his title at the newly named organization. Richard Hanfling is corporate vice president. Dave Thomases is president of the Bravo company. Michael Day is vice president of Textile Fabric Associates.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...