Cotton Inc. hires Mexico City director
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/17/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Cotton Incorporated has hired Jaime Flores Cornejo for the position of director, Mexico City, global product marketing. Cornejo will report to Mike Tyndall, senior director, Americas Mill Marketing.
Cornejo will be responsible for managing the Mexico City operations, and developing strategies and programs that will influence demand for U.S. cotton and its products in Mexico, Central America and South America.
He was previously with the Textile Technology Center, a division of the Cydsa Group, in Aquascalientes, Mexico, where he headed the technical and customer service departments.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...