Ethan Allen unveils juvenile furniture store
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/25/2003 12:00:00 AM
Farmington, CT — Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. has opened its first Ethan Allen Kids Store at the Westfarms Mall here. The 2,000-square-foot store offers casegoods, accents, upholstery, comforters, matching sheet sets and window treatments.
An Ethan Allen Baby section offers cribs, changing tables, sheet sets and blankets. A design center is part of the "kid-friendly" environment that allows kids to take part in the decorating process.
The store is the first of two planned Ethan Allen Kids stores scheduled to open by the end of 2003.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...