Cotton Inc. names home fashion marketing manager
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/10/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — Dana Poor has joined Cotton Inc. as home fashion marketing manager, fashion marketing.
Poor, who most recently was with Saks Inc., earlier had been fashion trend specialist for Cotton's The Cottonworks Fabric Library. She reports to Kathryn Novakovic, director, fashion marketing.
Poor is responsible for research for and conducting of seasonal color and trend forecast presentations in the home market as well as monitoring trends in the home fashions business.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...