Target to summer in the Hamptons
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2004 12:00:00 AM
MINNEAPOLIS – Target is taking the temporary store format it has occasionally visited upon Manhattan out to the Hamptons this summer, with the opening of a concept it calls 'a one-stop resource for all things summer.'
The Bullseye Inn will open at the Bull's Head Inn, 2546 Montauk Highway, in Bridgehampton, N.Y., from May 28 through July 4. Hours of operation will be Saturday through Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Thursday and Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m..
The home-oriented store will feature several of Target's captive brands, including Swell by Cynthia Rowley & Ilene Rosenzweig and Simply Shabby Chic by Rachel Ashwell. Product assortments will run the gamut in home textiles: bedding, bath table linens, and window treatments. In addition, Target will offer outdoor living goods, including garden implements, grills and barbeque accessories, backyard games, beach towels, and patio furniture.
'With the Bullseye Inn, we want to surprise and delight our guests by bringing everything they need for summer fun directly to them at a favorite summer spot, The Hamptons,' said John Remington, vice president, events marketing and communications, Target.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...