Trend forecasters to share views in Vegas
BY Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/11/2007 11:50:00 AM
Las Vegas -- Three trend forecasters will explore home décor trends at the Las Vegas Market next month: Pantone’s Leatrice Eiseman, Merrill Greene of Stylesight and Michelle Lamb of Marketing Directions each will give presentations at the market, which runs Jan. 28-Feb. 1.
The Forecast series, co-sponsored by the Market and Furniture Style magazine, will start at 10 a.m. Jan. 28, as Eiseman, director of Pantone’s Color Institute and author of seven books on color, will speak about trends in color.
Design and fashion forecaster Greene, creative director for Stylesight, will speak on fabric and fashion at 10 a.m. Jan. 29, sharing her view on spring 2009 colors, fabrics and styling details from the fashion runways, and explaining which ones will impact the home furnishings industry.
Lamb will speak at 10 a.m. Jan. 30 on the emerging styles, colors, categories, moods and motifs shaping the way people decorate; this will run as a live edition of her Trendwatch column in Accessory Merchandising magazine, which is co-sponsoring the event.
Another educational offering will be the new Design Icon series, featuring designer Vladimir Kagan. More details and a list of seminars are online at www.lasvegasmarket.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...