Sears Brings In New Execs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/31/2005 12:00:00 AM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. —
Sears Holdings Corporation has named the team of executives that will lead marketing, strategy, and Lands' End, reporting to Chairman of the Board Edward Lampert.
Maureen McGuire will assume the newly created position of executive vice president and chief marketing officer for Sears Holdings. McGuire joins Sears from IBM, where she worked for 30 years.
Most recently, she served as IBM's vice president, strategy and marketing, worldwide systems and technology group. Reporting to McGuire will be the chief marketing officers for Sears, Roebuck and for Kmart, as well as customer direct.
Corwin Yulinsky will join Sears Holdings as executive vice president, customer strategy and insight. Yulinsky joins Sears Holdings from McKinsey and Co., where he was a leader of the financial institutions practice and consulted with a variety of national financial institutions developing customer relationship and distribution strategies. Reporting to Yulinsky will be customer relationship management and financial services.
Also, David McCreight has been named president of Lands' End. McCreight has been acting as interim president of Lands' End since Aug. 4. He joined Lands' End in 2003 as chief merchant.
Luis Padilla, president and Sears' chief merchant, will be leaving the company, effective Oct. 31. Sears stated that it is evaluating leadership alternatives and a search for his replacement is under way. In the interim, the senior merchants leading Sears' home and apparel businesses will report to Lampert.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...