Down Lite extends into dec pillows
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/12/2002 2:10:00 PM
Loveland, OH — Known for years as a source for basic bedding, Down Lite International is making a foray into the fashion world via its new line of decorative pillows.
Filled with a variety of down and feather blends or down alternatives, four lines were recently unveiled and a fifth one is on the way, each with a distinctive flavor.
According to Down Lite, retail price points for the line range from $9.99 for the smallest size to $69.99. Each has down-proof shell inserts, zippered linings upon request and unique embellishments. Sizes may also be customized according to retailer. All are assembled in the United States.
"We thought it would be a great accessory product and one in which we felt, in the natural fill area, has not had the type of exposure this product could create," Bob Altbaier, senior vp, told HTT. "It's a tremendous opportunity for us."
No coordination is planned, for the time being, between the decorative pillow line and Down Lite's other down products.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...