Elder-Beerman hires Zwerner as sr. vp, gmm
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/11/2000 12:00:00 AM
DAYTON, OH -The Elder-Beerman Stores Corp, based here, announced that Mark Zwerner has been hired as the senior vp and gmm.
Zwerner, who will be responsible for cosmetics, accessories, intimate apparel, shoes and children's departments, will report directly to Frederick Mershad, chairman and ceo.
Zwerner most recently worked for Burdines as senior vp and gmm. He had worked for that division of Federated Department Stores since 1981.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...