Trade Am taps Smith
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/9/2004 12:00:00 AM
NORCROSS, Ga. — Multiple category supplier Trade Am has appointed Shields Smith to the newly created post of director of national accounts and new business development. He reports to Louis Ragy, senior vice president, sales and marketing.
"We created this post to support the growth we've experienced," Ragy said. "We've seen 30 percent growth in our business across the board in all categories."
Smith has more than 14 years experience in the industry. Most recently he worked as vp, marketing for Norcross, Ga.-based Mahdavis. Prior to that, he was vp, marketing, for Kennesaw, Ga.-based Burlington Rug Corp. And earlier he worked for more than 10 years in several capacities for Dalton, Ga.-based Shaw Rugs, lastly as director of marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...