ShopNBC signs with Creative Commerce for product development
-- Home Textiles Today, 5/1/2009 10:32:00 AM
Minneapolis – ShopNBC has forged an agreement with Creative Commerce, an investment and strategy firm focused on electronic retailing, for product development aimed to position the channel as “the authority and destination for home, fashion and jewelry shoppers."
Creative Commerce will identify product development opportunities for the shopping network. Its subsidiary, International Commerce Agency, will leverage a global distribution network of product marketers to find unique, new products for ShopNBC.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...